UK Black Canada Goose Parkas Clarence Coat Canada Goose Outlet Sale 2577M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Quilt-through design with strategically placed Arctic Tech fabric at backs of sleeves for added durability
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Removable interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Heavy-duty recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
675 Fill Power Canadian White Goose DownLearn More
Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle, front loading machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
2L HERRINGBONE MELANGE
DURABLE & DISTINCT
Durable yet refined, this 2-layer fabric has a distinct woven texture that’s soft to the touch. Learn more about 2L Herringbone Melange
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.